For all your equipment and machinery appraisals, contact us to start the process moving forward.
Our certified appraisers provide machinery and equipment appraisals performed in compliance with the Canadian Universal Stands of Professional Appraisal Practice (CUSPAP) of the Appraisal Foundation.
We provide two types of reports: 1. A report based on the information you provide to us (without benefit of a physical inspection) to determine the value of your equipment or machinery. 2. A full certified, restricted use summary report of a CUSPAP compliant appraisal with physical inspection of the equipment to be appraised.
Types Of Variations
Lynx provides valuation and consulting reports for a variety of intended uses. Our team offers reliable, accurate and timely appraisals to assist with the following:
· Financing or Leasing
· Partnership Interests
· Financial Reporting
· Asset Valuation
· Acquisition and Sale of Assets
To you it’s more than just equipment. To us it’s more than just an appraisal. Contact us today.
Why Work with Lynx Appraisal?
- Knowledge across a wide range of industries
- Understanding our clients needs and objectives
- Attention to detail
- Accreditation by the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Compliance with both CUSPAP and USPAP standards
- Timely completion and delivery of reports
- Trusted reputation with lenders
- Uncompromised standards of integrity
- Ability to manage multiple parties involved in a transaction
Laboratories and Research
Medical and Dental
Food and Beverage
When decision making about a purchase of a business is tied to an appraisal of machinery, Lynx Appraisals is your firm! Explained the process and weren’t afraid of the challenging, unique equipment classes.